Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation

              A few things I liked about things are the learning we did. I learned a lot about computers and new vocabulary. I also liked coding and learning code by using code academy. The last thing i enjoyed was the 10 rules of success because they were very interesting to learn from famous athletes.
              There isn't a lot of things i dislike, only one or two things. The first thing i didn't enjoyed how we focus less on towards the computer science and more on the rules and lists on how to be successful. Another i didn't enjoyed that it was the same ritual everyday.
               The highlight of this class was learning the basis of coding. I enjoyed it a lot and solving how to code and code academy. I also like when we had to make our own game and use code to create it.
               I tried my best in this class but not to my fullest potential. I wish i had taken more time to practice to create my game on the code.mit. I did my best on learning how to code. It was a bit hard but fun.
                Yes i'm reading my life planning goals everyday. The reason i read them everyday because they inspire me to do my best at school and in the future.
                 Yes i am commit to be a ctr person because that the only way ill be successful and happy. It has help me improve to a better person than when i was a freshmen.


No comments:

Post a Comment